Global Infrastructure & Projects
KPMG Corporate Finance LLC (“KPMG”) has provided cutting edge, industry-leading advice for Public Private Partnerships (“PPP”) and major infrastructure project transactions on a global basis for over 15 years. Our team of seasoned professionals has been involved in the evolution of PPP financial and contractual frameworks. KPMG has extensive background with various government entities, dynamic PPP bidders, and financial organizations active in the PPP market space around the globe and in the developing United States market.
On a global basis, KPMG is a known industry leader and has advised on over 1,700 PPP transactions with a value of over US$285 billion. KPMG Corporate Finance is now the preeminent PPP financial adviser in the United States and has acted as financial adviser (or received mandate) on 3 PPP projects (TxDOT, INDOT, and Riverside County) worth over US$9 billion.
KPMG professionals provide deep PPP experience covering various sectors including:
The KPMG Advantage
The procurement of major infrastructure projects is complex, highly competitive, costly and time-consuming. As an independent adviser, KPMG can establish or react to the most competitive environments by utilizing:
Global reach and diverse experience of over 2,200 Corporate Finance professionals
- Deep knowledge of the global and US PPP markets
- Ability to receive world-class experience and knowledge on various tax, transaction, accounting and due diligence issues from the world-wide resources of KPMG LLP International.
- Experienced, non-biased perspective on the broad portfolio of financial tools available to clients
- Implementation of best practice project processes to corporate and government clients
- Comprehensive technical skills required for a successful financial close
- Practical advice on the complexities of refinancing and other complicated financial issues.
The KPMG Value Proposition
KPMG provides best-in-class solutions because we understand the stakeholders of the PPP industry.
KPMG has successfully assisted government authorities to develop PPP project parameters, developed effective PPP policies, and implemented several PPP projects. KPMG has deep experience in balancing an investor’s desire for profit with governmental requirements of high quality public assets and services.
KPMG also has successfully advised a large number of bidders on privately financed PPP and infrastructure projects. KPMG has assisted private sector clients by the development of successful and creative bidder strategies, negotiation of financial terms, and creation of optimal capital structures.