Jump Start Your Career
We have built our team of professional and support staff around the belief that each individual is a critical component to the success of our organization. We put these words into action every day. Our commitment to teamwork recognizes and leverages the strengths of each member. Open communication, diversity, enlightened leadership, and mutual respect make up the foundation of our organization and our human resource mission. Our aim is to maintain an environment in which each individual achieves their personal goals for professional development and increases their opportunities for advancement.
KPMG Corporate Finance LLC
Position: Senior Associate, Investment Banking
Office: Chicago (other offices may be possible)
Recruiter Contact: John Germinario, Recruiting Manager, (212) 954-4598, firstname.lastname@example.org
KPMG Corporate Finance (“KPMGCF”) is the middle-market investment banking group of KPMG, a “Big 4” international professional services firm with over 145,000 employees in 152 countries. KPMGCF employs over 2,100 investment bankers in over 82 countries, with a primary focus on mergers & acquisitions, private equity and debt financings, and strategic advisory services. KPMGCF has averaged approximately 350 M&A transactions annually for the last five years, and has closed more transactions (by deal count) than any other investment bank since 2004.
KPMGCF is rapidly expanding its investment banking practice in the United States, and we are looking for an experienced Senior Associate to join our Chicago office practice headquarters (other locations may be available). The Senior Associate title is equivalent to the Associate position title used by other investment banks (the position between Analyst and Vice President). It is anticipated that the Senior Associate would primarily support senior bankers in Chicago across a number of industry groups, which may include Industrials, Consumer, Health Care, Technology, Cleantech, and Financial Sponsors. It is also likely that the Senior Associate would gain exposure working with bankers located in other U.S. offices as well as on international transactions.
- Write and prepare transaction related documents and marketing materials such as confidential information memoranda, pitch books, corporate profiles, and market data/analyses
- Research and contact potential financial and strategic buyers
- Serve as critical team member in the execution of advisory and financing transactions
- Perform in-depth company and industry research supporting specific client engagements and marketing opportunities
- Perform financial modeling, including valuation analysis
- One to three years of investment banking experience from a Wall Street or middle-market investment bank. The ideal candidate will have two to three years experience working as an Analyst or one year as an Associate/MBA hire
- Bachelor’s degree in business or quantitative field and/or MBA from a leading university
- Superior financial modeling, financial analysis, quantitative/qualitative research, and writing/communication skills
- Proficiency with financial research tools as well as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Track record of academic and professional success
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
If you are excited about joining a dynamic, high-energy firm, we look forward to hearing from you. Click here for more information.
KPMG Corporate Finance is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate based on gender, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability.